Serving Biglerville with Superior Commercial Roofing ServicesWe provide business owners and landlords in Biglerville with worry-free exterior and roofing services for office buildings, retail spaces, warehouses, industrial plants and so much more. We understand that adhering to timelines and budgets is extremely important to keep maintenance costs in line, so we strive to please every commercial customer, no matter their taste or budget. The products we commonly use for commercial roofing projects include:
- EPDM – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is classified as a Thermoset material which means it is either fully-cured before being installed or it cures during natural weathering after installation. EPDM has been in use since the 1960s.
- Asphalt Shingles, Slate, and Synthetic Slate – durable and reliable.
- Elastomeric – liquid coating that’s applied to low-slope roofs. It’s applied like regular paint and provides a longer life span, energy efficiency, and protection against the elements.
- TPO – Thermoplastic Polyolefin is a single-ply roofing membrane ideal for many different types of buildings
- Mule-Hide – one of the most trusted names, offering quality products for low-slope roofs.
- Lucas Coatings – a line of coatings and mastics including everything from high-quality bituminous coatings and mastics to technologically advanced polymer-based sealants, adhesives, and reflective elastomeric coatings.