Our Commercial Roofing ServicesAt Biniek Specialty Contractors, we work on a wide range of commercial properties. Whether it’s an office building, retail space, warehouse, or industrial plant, our team of professionals can provide you with roofing services, big or small. One of the best qualities of commercial roofing that sets it apart from residential roofing is its unique shape. At Biniek Specialty Contractors, we embrace this special distinction by training our roofers to work with various commercial roofing materials on traditional, low slope, and flat roofs. To ensure your commercial roof lasts years to come, we only use the highest quality products on the market. Our most commonly used products for our commercial roofing services include:
- EPDM – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a Thermoset material most commonly used on low-slope roofs. Compared to regular built-up roofs, EPDM is rather inexpensive, easy to install, and rather clean to work with.
- Slate, Synthetic Slate, and Asphalt Shingles – come in a wide range of colors unique textures and colors and are known for their durability.
- Lucas Coatings – a line of high-quality coatings, mastics, and polymer-based sealants.
- TPO – best for roofs that have roof penetrations or cannot stand the weight of the ballast.
- Mule-Hide – one of the most trusted names in low-slope roofing.
- Elastomeric – professional-grade coating that does not require the use of fabrics.