Residential Roofing Services We OfferOur residential roofing services are here to help you when you need it the most, and when you are planning for the future. Not sure where to start, or just want a second opinion on a problem you are having with your home’s roof, schedule a consultation today!
Re-roofingRe-roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. Several factors can cause roofing systems to fail—age, severe weather, poor workmanship, defective materials, improper specification of a roofing system, and failure to maintain the roof via inspections.
Roof RepairsRoof repair is a process where an existing roofing system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-roofing, and repairing weak areas or holes to fix or prevent leaks in the roofing system. We offer repairs for homeowners, real estate agents, and insurance claims. If you have recently had storm damage to your home, see our page on storm damage to learn about what to do after a big storm.
Roof MaintenanceMaintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roofing system to determine its current condition, detect weaknesses and failures, and identify any potential future problems. Through a program of regularly scheduled annual or semiannual inspections, our company’s technicians assist the owner in protecting their roofing investments by seeking to identify damage in its early stages. Early detection of leaks and roof system failures makes it possible for the company to repair and extend the life of a roof system, which is significantly less expensive and time-consuming than re-roofing.
Roof InspectionsOur roof inspections provide a baseline inspection of your home’s current roofing system to check for any damage or potential weak areas. Regular roof inspections and maintenance help to increase the longevity of your home’s roofing system. Reach out to Biniek Speciality Contractors for a roof inspection today and make sure your roof is ready to withstand the elements. Contact Us to Learn More
Why Choose Biniek & GAF Roofing SystemsAt Biniek Specialty Contractors, we choose to use GAF shingles for residential roofing because we trust in their products and believe they are the safest on the market. These are the reasons we use GAF shingles:
- Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Advanced Protection™ shingles the #1 brand in North America!
- Inventors of the Timberline® Advanced Protection™ shingle—the #1-selling shingle in North America
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders (2009 Hanley-Wood study)
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles by home builders (Home Improvement Executive study, October 2009)
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per UL public listing)
- First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series (now called Timberline® Cool Series)
- Winner of the Builder’s Choice Award
- Premium Designer Shingles have twice received the Architects Choice For Excellence Award
- Freedom™ TPO self-adhering roofing systems chosen Product Of The Year by Commercial Building Products magazine
- Fireshield® brand roof restoration system named “Best Product” by the editors of Buildings magazine